Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Change of Venue

I've decided that in the quest of greater integration, I am moving this blog over to my new website, BarkingShaman.com There is now a Notes From A Barking Shaman tab on the menu, and the direct link for the blog is here.

I am remain unsure if this is the direction I want to take the blog, and the blogger site will remain available here. I am currently planning on only updating the new one, although that plan may change.

Aside from the logistics of working with a wordpress blog rather than a blogger one, I may find that Notes From A Barking Shaman distracts from the focus of BarkingShaman.com, or vice versa. On the other hand, NFABS has at time struggled to catch peoples' eye, and being a part of my new website may be a boon.

Regardless of where it appears, Notes From A Barking Shaman won't be disappearing any time soon.

note: there is now a "subscribe" button in the footer of barkingshaman.com, those of you who have subscribed here should add your name to the email list for the new site

No comments: